Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sign Here, and Here and There

So it starts. I am just a few weeks away from the end of this term and this degree. Now I get the joys of all the paperwork. I have to fill out papers for Financial Department to graduate as well as to re-enroll. I have to fill out papers for enrollment, more papers to choose classes and on and on.

E-mails and faxes are flying back and forth to get every detail taken care of. This one needs my signature, fill out that form, you have a choice between these classes and you must take this one. This is a required class but you can take it now or later.

The decisions I make during this month will set the path for the next two years of my life. So many details to cover, so many choices. I wonder at times, can I handle this?

I worry I will miss a critical detail and mess up the whole process. I think about 2 more years of classes and homework. It is a big decision to make, to commit 2 years to something.

But I know I can do it... I know I will succeed at this. So I will sign on all the dotted lines. I will e-mail, call or fax whatever is need to to whoever needs it. It will all be worth it.

By this time next year, I will be sitting here, knowing that I am almost done. And when I stand there at the end, with my Bachelor's degree in my hand and my Associate's on my wall, I will be happy and proud that I made it through. That day will be here sooner than it seems.

It is a wonderful feeling to be doing something that I never thought was possible for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with all that ..i admire your strong will

Anonymous said...

I would never be able to do all of that work. I'd probably stare at it for a few hours, or even more. Then, I would watch tv after that because I would become bored. lol

Anonymous said...

Im soo proud of you
Your an inspiration to me and everyone, and I know you'll do it. And not just do it. Do it yourway to the best of your abilty. xx