Friday, January 4, 2008

Independent World Community

I posted earlier mentioning how I work on sites and programs to make money from home. These type of things are called GPT sites. GPT stand for Get Paid To, as in get paid to read emails, do surveys, etc. Before I get into telling you about each of these programs, I would like to let you know about a great resource site and community.

The Independent World Community is a free site where you can get help, advice, tips and tricks to be successful at GPT work. They also have regular contests from the owner, so there is another way to earn money. You have to be a member to access all these features, but don't get scared off on this. Membership is free, to become a member all you need to do is register to the forums and send an email requesting membership.

I have found this to be an extremely valuable resource. When I first started working on GPT sites, I was just doing surveys randomly, and I didn't make more than a few dollars. Independent World Community offers an ebook to it's members that make it easy to earn money. Using the information provided from the ebook and from other members in the forums, I earned about $100 for December.

So head on over to Independent World Community, send in your email for membership and get the information to get started in making a profit online. I look forward to seeing you there.

0 comments: