Friday, August 21, 2009

Catching up...

Well, after my last real post, Murphy passed away. Since I had been doing the Paws For Thought pet advice column, I just couldn't face my blog for a bit. It hurt too much to log in as it brought back the pain of Murphy's death. So I figured I would take a short break and collect myself before I continued. However, I got busy with school, and then around the end of June/beginning of July, I wasn't feeling very good. I found out why I was feeling sick on my birthday, when I got a positive pregnancy test.

Now that was a helluva birthday present. Best birthday ever at the time. The funny part is, all my life I had said if I didn't have a child or was pregnant by my 35th birthday, then I wouldn't ever have children. So, in my opinion, that positive test being on my 35th birthday exactly, made me the QUEEN of procrastination. With the morning sickness and excitement of my pregnancy, I am sorry to say that my blog was the farthest thing from my mind.

Maybe that was a good thing for you though, LOL, I don't think my complaints and details of my pregnancy would have been much fun to read. So that was probably a good thing that I didn't blog through it.

Anyway, Audrey Nicole was born at 1:16 am on Feb. 13th, 2009. She was 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 inches long.

I will spare you all the details of my labor...unless of course you want to hear it. *Grins*

Well, that caught you up to February. I will summarize the remaining 6 months in my next post.

1 comments:

Xaetian said...

Hurrah!!! I don't know, I love labor stories :D They're always interesting and different - it's like birth can never be boring!